The Sigma M30 alarm system has many more features than you may be aware of. The standard Subaru fitted system has the majority of these features switched off for simplicity and to conform to European legislation.
The following 'hidden' features can be configured with your Sigma M30 alarm system:
- Last trigger isolation
- Turn off bleeps only for the next time system is armed
- Put the system in 'valet mode'
- Turn on and off auto door locking
- Turn on or off bleeps every time the system is armed
- Display vehicle battery voltage
- Turn on 'super-lock' for next arm - power consumption mode
- Toggle between lound and soft alram bleeps
To configure these features please consult the related documentation below.